Executive Assistant - Top global Consultancy - 46k plus exceptional benefits. Up to 20% bonus.
Remote working. Award winning culture. Stunning offices. Work life balance. Low turnover.
Top global consultancy with award winning culture are looking for a super passionate and talented Executive Assistant to join their hugely close knit, dynamic and sociable team.
Supporting two Partners, this is a constantly changing, hugely fast paced global Executive Assistant role with extensive stakeholder management and the opportunity to be your Partners real right-hand support.
Extensive Executive Assistant experience within a professional services environment is required. The Executive Assistant must thrive on highly intricate and complex diary logistics management, however, both the role and company offer so much more, with the opportunity take on projects, as well as events, marketing or recruitment.
Benefits and culture -
- Generous bonus
- Remote working and work life balance
- 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, onsite restaurant, discounts
- Opportunity for global secondments
- Relaxed adult culture amongst a fun, sociable and inspiring team
- Longevity with low turnover and hugely positive and encouraging environment