Management Consultancy- Executive Assistant. Up to 42k. West End.
Fabulous people. Great supportive and sociable culture. 2 remote working days per week.
The role- I am super excited to be working for a hugely impressive and highly expanding Management Consultancy. The role is EA to 5 Partners- All very non-hierarchical, low ego and very approachable. Alongside your classic Executive Assistant duties, you will have the opportunity to get involved in all sorts of “extra-curricular” duties such as wellbeing, CSR or events.
The Executive Assistant will have experience working in a fast paced and ever changing Executive Assistant role, scheduling multiple diaries with the ability to juggle and prioritise constantly. The Executive Assistant will thrive on client liaison and building strong working relationships across multiple stakeholders.
Culturally the company are exceptional, offering the following-
- 9:5:30 work life balance and 2 remote working days per week
- 25 days holiday option to buy more
- Generous bonus
- Annual company trips and regular social events
- Personal budget for training and development
- Non-hierarchical and super supportive team feel with very low employee turnover