Head of Client Experience – 353
Head of Client Experience- Global Investment firm. Paddington- 60-80k plus bonus and package.
15% pension. Bonus. 80% travel subsidy. 9-5. Full medical cover. Stunning brand-new offices.
With a brand new, super stunning office, our client is seeking an incredibly motivated Head of Client Experience with 5*star experience and the highest of standards to manage the brand new Front of house team of three and client suites at top Global Investment firm.
Further duties to include-
- Client Satisfaction: Monitor client feedback and satisfaction levels, proactively addressing any concerns or issues to maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
- Service Standards: Establish and drive service standards and protocols for all areas of meeting/event related staff to follow, ensuring excellent level of service for all.
- Conflict Resolution: Handle client complaints and conflicts professionally, seeking prompt resolution and escalate when necessary.
- Communication: Ensure there is effective and clear communication between front of house operatives and all other support functions ensuring a seamless client experience.
- Quality Control: Conduct regular inspections and audits of front of house and client meeting areas to maintain cleanliness, organization, and adherence to service standards.
- Seasoned professional in hospitality/concierge or front of house manager is essential.
- Leadership Skills: Previous management experience essential, candidate should be able to demonstrate where they have added client experience value in previous employment.
- Communication: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with clients, staff, and stakeholders.
- Customer-Centric: A deep understanding and commitment to delivering exceptional client service.
Benefits to include-
- 60-80k plus bonus
- 9-5pm Mon- Friday
- Hugely generous travel allowance up to £2720 (can expense up to 80% of cost monthly) and gym subsidy (£25 per month)
- 15% non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 28 after five years
- Full uniform provided
- Full medical and dental cover for you and spouse/ dependants
- Educational assistant programmes and long-term personal development opportunities