Executive Assistant- Luxury skincare brand – 372
Executive Assistant to CEO/ Founder- luxury skin care brand. £45-60k. Central London
Exciting diverse right-hand business and Private role. Must like dogs. 9-6 not 24/7.
We are so delighted to be working with a prestigious, global Skin care brand to find the CEO/Founder her next right hand Executive Assistant, due to her long-standing current EA relocating internationally.
Based from the office, close to Victoria/ Sloane Square, the role will be a super diverse and fully involved EA role supporting the Founder with full Executive Assistant duties as well as supporting heavily in the day to day running of the global business, including projects, HR administration and social media support.
- Diary Management
- Prepare meeting agendas and attend relevant meetings
- Chair and minute weekly Executive meeting
- Contact profiling and liaise with VIP contacts
- Research projects
- Manage daily interactions with office
- Gatekeeper to internal/external requests
- Attend events, take photographs for social/marketing
- Help with development / management of projects
- Support marketing/PR/Special Projects
- Coordinate team on projects
- Arrange all personal appointments
- Manage property items
- Manage car items
- Thank you cards and gifts
The CEO is seeking a bright, polished, calm and caring Executive Assistant who is keen to immerse themselves into the daily lives on an incredibly busy Founder of well known, high end brand.
Experience as an Executive Assistant is key as well as discretion and being incredibly trustworthy, proactive with strong communication skills.